If you are looking to find out vital information with SQL Server RDS then this is the course for you.
You will learn
- How to create and delete SQL Server RDS instances
- How to create a SQL Server RDS instance from your computers operating system
- How to administrate an SQL Server RDS instance
- How to backup and restore a SQL Server RDS instance to S3
- Best practices when using Amazon RDS
After this course, you will be able to administrate SQL Server RDS environments on AWS
Do you want to learn how to use SQL in Microsoft SQL Server?
This course is for anybody who has zero knowledge using Microsoft SQL Server.
As more organizations adopt DevOps for application lifecycle management, developers and other non-professional database administrators find themselves taking responsibility for developing and operating databases. This course will show you how to start you on the path of learning SQL Server.
After this course, you will be able to
- Use T-SQL in your career
- Download, install, configure Microsoft SQL Server.
- Navigate around SQL Server so you will be able to create databases and import data.